Buenos Aires, Argentina.- Based on data obtained between Azerbaijan Phone Number List June and July 2015, Google Argentina prepared a report that details measurable aspects of the use of the search engine in the country, many of them common throughout Latin America.
Just as Google has evolved alongside new technologies, so have the ways in which Internet users use the most famous search engine. At a conference to present Google Argentina’s 2015 report , the Mountain View-based company gave details of the use in the country.
The report analyzed data for the two months June-July 2015 , with responses from men and women between 16 and 55 years old.
- People on average check their cell phone more than 220 times per day.
- People google in “micro-moments” and at all times. 60% of users report accessing the Internet more times than before, but in shorter sessions of time.
- 56% of users declare that their actions on the Internet Brother Cell Phone List are more spontaneous than planned.
- 79% of users declare that their smartphone allows them to perform daily tasks differently and in different places.
- Why do people go to Google to search for something?For an activity they are trying to do (88%), for a thought that comes to mind (84%), for an unexpected situation (83%) and in their free time (76%).
- 81% of smartphone users in Argentina state that they use their phone at least once a week to find out some curious information.
- 65% of connected Argentines look for directions to get to a place, at least once a week.
- In South America, “Argentina is the second country in Internet penetration with respect to its population (66.8%), after Chile,” published La Nación .
- In Argentina there are 30 million people connected and 13.3 million smartphone users.