Brands are increasing their presence on Instagram and are getting more and more followers than on other social networks.
The research and analysis firm Quintly published a study Armenia Phone Number List on the social network for the second quarter of 2015, in which it analyzed 6 thousand Instagram profiles and compared them with 120 thousand Facebook pages. This is what he found:
- The average Instagram account currently makes 1.11 daily publications, while in the first three months of the year there were 0.89 daily publications. On the other hand, on Facebook the number of publications per day has remained stable at 1.48
- Facebook accounts with more than 100,000 likes tend to post more often than those with fewer likes.
- The average growth of Instagram followers increased to 17.7 percent, and for Facebook it grew only 1.9
- Engagement rates fell more for Instagram than for Facebook.
- Videos make up 10.23 percent of Instagram posts, up from 6.22 percent at the beginning of this year.
According to the firm Kissmetrics, some of the brands that are having a resounding success on Instagram are Nike, with 14.3 million followers and 41.9 million mentions; Starbucks, with 4 million followers and 20 million mentions; Adidas, with 5 million followers and 12.1 million mentions, and Zara, with 3.8 million followers and 13 million mentions.
Quintly wrote in his blog that marketers should evaluate the use of their videos for Instagram and Facebook, since their performance is the same as the images, however Brother Cell Phone List the product interactions of the videos are considered “high quality”, since the users spend up to 15 seconds consuming video content. “Therefore, brands are more likely to communicate their messages.” In addition, according to the firm, it is more advisable to upload native videos for Facebook, as they perform better than links to YouTube.